Tuesday 4 November 2008

Linux Vs Windows = Obama Vs Biden

It's really america.. whit its power to attractive all billion people in the world with its news about election, hmm.. I think, its absorb in there too. There amazing similarity in this election with my theme is now i have to think back to choose where is my Default Operating System. Why I think like that?? Its because yesterday, my boss give me a task to make a software for some weather station in provinces. There some criteria that include in this software, that is ability to running in their OS, and whats is the bad news?? It is they use windows for OS.. So as beginner programmer, I have to learn again about programming in windows.. Let's go to Visual Basic.. Oh this tool have a huge growing, totally it's truth I have forget all about them.. Why i am go for this far?? Actually I love visual basic then another language, because its give a simplicity programming. More than Java, Python, and other, or in Big View we can see there similarity between Windows and Linux.It could say where do you choose simplicity or advence. Some times I just go want to open my laptop and do something easy..There is so similarity between US Citizen too choose who is their leader. Mc Cain with his simplicity to keep US same like years a go.. or Obama with many his opinion to change US and the world and give some extra work. But today US Citizen will give his voice where is the way that they choose. I think I have to choose to Windows or My Ubuntu.

Post a Comment