Tuesday 31 March 2009

Glade3 and PyGTK in Ubuntu

Something new in my programming vocabulary is python language. This language natively work in Linux, but as if you know, this language is multi cross platform. It can be run in Windows, Mac, Symbian, n others. First I use gedit as editor to run this script, but it is more advantage if i can use a nice RAD for python. After googling and an advice from my friend, I found good RAD is Glade-3. You can install it in your ubuntu with this command :

sudo apt-get install glade-3

then you can run this software and get this window :

1 comments:

Clara said...

Hi, I considered your blog as one among the best blog in my friend linked blog. U've just got an award from me.. check it out in my blog at http://clararch02.blogspot.com/2009/04/award-from-my-linked-friends.html
Oya, I also thank u for your 6 comments in my blog, make sure u'll always on the top of "Commentator of The Day", hehe.. keep blogging, cayoo.. Clararch02.blogspot.com

Post a Comment